In the previous post we unpacked the 40m Pixie Transceiver. Today we will be assembling it. Having all the parts sorted makes it much easier to put this together. Building the project is relatively easy. Look the value up for each part designated on the pcb board and solder it in place.
Power options are being explored and testing still needs to be done. I would like to have several options for power. This pixie is capable of being powered 9-12 volts dc. Once testing is complete and a case designed and updated post will be made.
- Making Char Cloth for Your Portable Fire Kit.
- MMSSTV Yeasu FT 891 CAT Control.
- Yaesu FT-891 Sound Card Interface Cable
- Preparing to Modify the 40m Pixie
- Change a Square Wave to A Sine Wave