Sometimes you need a knot that will not lock down and is adjustable. The Slip Knot works great in this situation. This knot works well in conjunction with the Taut-Line Hitch, for securing tarps. I like to use the Taut-Line Hitch on the tarp side and the Slip Knot around a stake or tree. This knot is easy to loosen and untie.
- Making Char Cloth for Your Portable Fire Kit.
- MMSSTV Yeasu FT 891 CAT Control.
- Yaesu FT-891 Sound Card Interface Cable
- Preparing to Modify the 40m Pixie
- Change a Square Wave to A Sine Wave