Our project this week will be the LM386 Audio Amplifier. This is a very versatile IC and will be used in later projects. These chips are capable of operating with 5 -12vdc. They can drive a 4 – 32 ohm 1 watt speaker. Some of the capacitor values are changed to be more common to what I have in my shop. This setup has been very stable for my projects. Review the manufacture cut sheet for several example applications and circuits.
- Making Char Cloth for Your Portable Fire Kit.
- MMSSTV Yeasu FT 891 CAT Control.
- Yaesu FT-891 Sound Card Interface Cable
- Preparing to Modify the 40m Pixie
- Change a Square Wave to A Sine Wave